This Yoga Therapy combines assisted movements and simple dialogue to explore the relationships between your body, thoughts, feelings and your life.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
· Develop tools to help manage stress
· Emotional stability
· Mental Clarity
· Finding and hearing your inner voice of wisdom
· Improved physical well-being
· Releasing of beliefs, habits and patterns that are no longer serving you
· Personal empowerment; A capacity to live life more fully
"A bright light in the field of yoga therapy, Debbie has the innate gifts of a healer, the life experience and sensitivity to apply the skills she’s learned, and the gentle enthusiasm of one who has a passion for her work. I wholeheartedly recommend her."
-Lynn Weiss, PhD Alternative and Traditional Psychotherapist, Writer/Artist, and Creative Coach
"There are many ways to tap into the healing powers of the mind-body connection. Certified yoga practitioner Deborah Schmidt is a warm, caring, gifted clinician who uses her advanced skills to collaborate with clients with the goal of creating new opportunities to help them change. Whether as a stand alone treatment, or as an adjunct to other forms of therapy, heart works yoga therapy is both a gentle and powerful intervention that many individuals may find beneficial. Therapists who refer clients for this type of yoga therapy may discover that it serves as a catalyst to help their clients become more aware of emotional issues to work on in regular treatment."
- John G. Rubel, PsyD, ABPP Diplomate in Clinical Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology